IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THESE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITES AND SERVICES. THESE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. THEY ALSO GOVERN THE SUBMISSION BY YOU OF ANY CONTENT ON OUR SITES AND SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT SUBMIT ANY CONTENT ON OUR SITES AND SERVICES.
Content You Submit to Us
We are Wrapports, LLC, the parent of several companies. We may allow you to comment on and participate in interactive features on our sites. These might include blogs and other social communities. We may also allow you to submit content and materials on our sites. For example, you might be able to post photographs, messages, music, or videos. The things you post are your User Content.
- Your User Content is created exclusively by you. This means that you did not copy it from any other source. If you did not create your User Content, anyone that created it or helped create it must give you permission to submit your User Content to us. You must obtain consent and a release from any person (or the legal guardians of any persons) depicted in your User Content before you submit it with full knowledge from these persons that we may exploit it in any manner whatsoever. Anyone you get consent from must understand that we will use the content you submit in any manner we think is appropriate.
- Your User Content does not threaten or disparage others. This includes not harassing or intimidating other users. It also includes not defaming or libeling anyone. Your User Content does not use hateful language. This includes not making negative comments connected to race, national origin or religion. You also cannot disparage someone because of their gender, age, or sexual preference.
- Your User Content does not contain inappropriate language or instigate violence. This includes comments that are profane, sexual or obscene. This also means that your User Content will not describe how to perform a violent act or contain sexually explicit material.
- Your User Content does not include depictions of minors. This means not including the image or likeness of individuals who are under 18 years of age.
- Your User Content does not disclose confidential or personal information about others. Your User Content will only disclose personal information with the other person’s consent. This also means that your User Content does not include information you must keep confidential under contract. This also means that your User Content does not violate anyone’s privacy or publicity rights.
- Your User Content does not and will not promote illegal activity. Your User Content does not encourage or glamorize drug or alcohol use. Your User Content also does not solicit gambling.
- Your User Content does not and will not contain advertising. You may, however, submit advertising that conforms to our advertising guidelines and process, as described here.
- Your User Content does not contain harmful materials that harm our site or services. This includes viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, spiders, or other passive collection mechanisms.
You are responsible and liable for posts on our sites and services made on your account. If you violate any of these provisions, we may shut down your account. We may also take legal action against you.
We may cancel your account and delete your User Content at any time, and without notice, for any reason or no reason. We are not liable for any information removed from our site or services.
License to User Content
You grant us an unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right and license to all or any portion of your User Content. We may use this license to exploit your User Content in any manner and for any purpose. This might include hosting, caching, or storing your User Content. We might also copy, distribute, or sell your User Content. From time to time we might also display, perform, publish, broadcast, or transmit User Content. You also understand that we may modify, edit, reformat, or translate your User Content.
You represent and warrant that you own your User Content and have the right to grant the license described above. You further represent and warrant that our use of your User Content will not violate anyone’s intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
Changes to these Guidelines
From time to time, we may change these Guidelines. We will post changes here, so check back every now and then. If you continue to use this site and our services after we post any changes to these Guidelines, you agree to be bound by those changes. If you do not accept these changes, you must stop submitting content to this site, our other sites and our services.